Pamela K. Riewerts is a U.S. registered patent attorney. Her practice focuses on assisting clients in securing, maintaining, protecting, and commercializing intellectual property in the U.S. and abroad, and regularly counsels individuals and businesses, including start-up ventures and established entities.
Prior to her tenure at Oliver & Grimsley, LLC, Ms. Riewerts practiced law as an intellectual property litigation and patent prosecution attorney with Bowie & Jensen, LLC, a Baltimore business law firm. She also practiced as a patent litigation attorney with Morgan & Finnegan, L.L.P., a New York City law firm specializing in intellectual property and with McDermott Will & Emery, a Washington, D.C law firm.
Ms. Riewerts is a graduate of the Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law. Ms. Riewerts holds an undergraduate Bachelor of Science degree in Agricultural Science and Biological Engineering, incorporating all engineering genres, and a minor degree in Environmental Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University. Ms. Riewerts also holds her Fundamentals of Engineering/Engineer in Training Accreditation (FE/EIT) from the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES).
- J.D., The Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law
- B.S. in Agricultural Science and Biological Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- State of Maryland
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States